Daily Thought For December 15, 2015

How St. Thérèse of Lisieux Learned To Deal With Annoying People

There is in the Community a Sister who has the faculty of displeasing me in everything, in her ways, her words, her character, everything seems very disagreeable to me. And still, she is a holy religious who must be very pleasing to God. Not wishing to give in to the natural antipathy I was experiencing I told myself that charity must not consist in feelings but in works; then I set myself to doing for this Sister what I would do for the person I loved the most.


Martin, R. (2006). The Fulfillment of All Desire: A Guidebook for the Journey to God Based on the Wisdom of the Saints (p. 150). Steubenville, OH: Emmaus Road Publishing.

Popular posts from this blog

Daily Thought For October 23, 2022

Daily Thought For May 12, 2016