Daily Thought For November 3, 2020

 Prayer St. John Paul II's Father Taught Him

Holy Spirit, I ask you for the gift of Wisdom to better know You and Your divine perfections,

for the gift of Understanding to clearly discern the spirit of the mysteries of the holy faith,

for the gift of Counsel that I may live according to the principles of this faith,

for the gift of Knowledge that I may look for counsel in You and that I may always find it in You, 

for the gift of Fortitude that no fear or earthly preoccupations would ever separate me from You,

for the gift of Piety that I may always serve Your Majesty with a filial love,

for the gift of the Fear of the Lord that I may dread sin, which offends You, O my God.


Popular posts from this blog

Daily Thought For October 23, 2022

Daily Thought For May 12, 2016