Daily Thought For March 30, 2020

Through Suffering

Today the Lord Jesus is giving me an awareness of Himself and of His most tender love and care for me. He is bringing me to understand deeply how everything depends on His will, and 
how He allows certain difficulties precisely for our merit, so that our fidelity might be clearly manifest. And through this, I have been given strength for suffering and self-denial. (Diary, 1409) 

Reflection

No, Jesus isn't giving us some kind of test. He's offering us a way to grow stronger in our love and faith. To be better able to offer deeper sympathy, and sometimes even empathy, to those who suffer. 

Prayer 

Dear Lord, I know that everything You give me is good. But, sometimes, it's so hard. 


Jesus, I trust in You. 

from Day by Day with Saint Faustina 365 Reflections by Susan Tassone p.211

Popular posts from this blog

Daily Thought For October 23, 2022

Daily Thought For May 12, 2016