Daily Thought For June 15, 2018

Spending Time With Jesus Is Never A Waste Of Time

“Even for you this remains a struggle.  There are so many lesser things that pull you away, that eat up your time, that put stumbling blocks in the path of your coming to be with Me.  Learn to recognize these obstacles for what they are. Some of them are your own doing; others are the work of the Evil One; still others come from the ordinary cares of life in a world that has forgotten how to be still in My presence.  Do not let yourself be stopped by any of these things.  Learn to come to Me quickly, generously, and gladly.  I wait for you in the Sacrament of My love, and you will not be disappointed in coming to Me.  This is really all I ask of souls…that they come to Me.  And I will do the rest.” 

In Sine Jesu, p. 104

Popular posts from this blog

Daily Thought For May 12, 2016

Daily Thought For October 23, 2022