Daily Thought For May 24, 2016

Power In Weakness

GROW STRONG in the Light of My Presence. Your weakness does not repel Me. On the contrary; it attracts My Power, which is always available to flow into a yielded heart. Do not condemn yourself for your constant need of help. Instead, come to Me with your gaping neediness; let the Light of My Love fill you. 

A yielded heart does not whine or rebel when the going gets rough. 
It musters the courage to thank Me even during hard times. Yielding yourself to My will is ultimately an act of trust. In quietness and trust is your strength. 

The LORD is gracious and righteous; our God is full of compassion. The LORD protects the simplehearted; when I was in great need, he saved me. Be at rest once more, O my soul, for the LORD has been good to you. PSALM 116:5-7 

Always giving thanks to God the Father for everything, in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ. EPHESIANS 5:20 

This is what the Sovereign LORD, the Holy One of Israel, says: "In repentance and rest is your salvation, in quietness and trust is your strength, but you would have none of it." —ISAIAH 30:15 

from Jesus Calling by Sarah Young p.320



Popular posts from this blog

Daily Thought For October 23, 2022

Daily Thought For May 12, 2016