Daily Thought For January 5, 2021

 Walk In Confidence

You have experienced how I answer you whenever you come to Me with your questions and difficulties. I am, at every moment, available to you and attentive to your prayers. Speak to Me freely of all the things that preoccupy you and weigh down upon your heart. Ask Me whatever questions you feel are necessary and seek My gentle guidance in all things. If I delay in answering you, it is so that you will trust Me to reveal the answer you seek in the persons who surround you or communicate with you, in events, in circumstances, and in those barely perceptible signs of My providence by which I communicate My love to little souls. Never refrain from conversation with Me. Every conversation includes both questions and answers. Speak to Me confidently and without fear of being misunderstood or judged. I know your inmost thoughts, and the questions you bring to Me in the Sacrament of My love are clearly known to Me. Nonetheless, I desire to hold conversation with you because I have chosen you to be My friend and to abide in love, close to My Heart.

Monk, A Benedictine. In Sinu Jesu: When Heart Speaks to Heart--The Journal of a Priest at Prayer (pp. 179-180). Angelico Press. Kindle Edition. 

Popular posts from this blog

Daily Thought For October 23, 2022

Daily Thought For May 12, 2016