Daily Thought For September 25, 2020

 God Will Tend To Everything

Jesus: Let souls who are striving for perfection particularly adore My mercy, because the abundance of graces which I grant them flows from My mercy. I desire that these souls distinguish themselves by boundless trust in My mercy. I myself will attend to the sanctification of such souls. I will provide them with everything they will need to attain sanctity. The graces of My mercy are drawn by means of one vessel only, and that is-trust. The more a soul trusts, the more it will receive. Souls that trust boundlessly are a great comfort to Me, because I pour all the treasures of My graces into them. I rejoice that they ask for much, because it is My desire to give much, very much. On the other hand, I am sad when souls ask for little, when they narrow their hearts.

St. Faustina Kowalska Divine Mercy In My Soul (Diary) #1578

Popular posts from this blog

Daily Thought For October 23, 2022

Daily Thought For May 12, 2016