Daily Thought For June 5, 2020

A Marvelous Plan For Each Of Us!

Learn from My saints. Study them. Receive their teachings. Draw inspiration from their friendship with Me. But do not try to imitate them. Each of My friends arrives at union with Me by the path traced for him by the Holy Spirit. Even when two paths may appear similar, know that they are not identical. All of these paths converge in union with Me, in the light of My Face, and all of them lead to the open door of My Sacred Heart. 

Yours is the way of adoration. I have called you to abide before My Eucharistic Face and to make it possible for others to follow that same vocation. Even when many souls are called to the same way of life, each soul has its secret of love, a way of experiencing My friendship most intimately, that can be shared with no one else. 

My love is a personal love. I love each soul that I have created as if that soul were the only soul in the universe, and I adapt My infinite love to the particular sensibilities and needs of that soul with all the wisdom and tenderness of My divine Heart. 

Trust in the path that I have opened before you and be faithful to it. N. is the first of a family of sons who will grow and flourish in the radiance of My Eucharistic Face. 

Allow My love to direct all things. Remain little and humble. Prefer to stay in the background, allowing Me to direct and determine the course of events and the growth of this work of Mine. The more faithful you are to adoring Me in the Sacrament of My love, the more will I be faithful to you in manifesting the wonders of My providence.

Monk, A Benedictine. In Sinu Jesu: When Heart Speaks to Heart--The Journal of a Priest at Prayer (p. 151). Angelico Press. Kindle Edition. 



Popular posts from this blog

Daily Thought For October 23, 2022

Daily Thought For May 12, 2016