Daily Thought For May 26, 2020

"I'm Gonna Make It"

Through so many dangers and toils of this life
I have already come, but He keeps on giving the
Grace and the strength, to just keep pressing on.
He’s given a promise and I’m gonna stand, on
Every word His holy word has said, and holding
His hand I’ll never fear whatever lies ahead.

I’m gonna make it, He’s already said that I would.
I’ll keep on trusting that He’s working everything for my good.
He walks beside me and heaven is in my view, I’m gonna make it through.

In spite of the good intentions I’ve had
Sometimes my strength can fail, though I have tried
The very best that I could, my weaknesses prevailed
But then I remember the promise he made, that in my weakness
He is strong and that’s when I know whatever may come
His steady hand will lead me on, and on and on,

He walks beside me and Heaven is in my view.
I’m gonna make it, He said I’ll make it.
I’m gonna make it through.


Words and Music by Geron Davis
Click Here for Music Video on YouTube

Popular posts from this blog

Daily Thought For October 23, 2022

Daily Thought For May 12, 2016