Daily Thought For February 6, 2018

Choosing To Be Merciful - Never Easy But The Key To Peace
     
 
It should be of no concern to you how anyone else acts; you are to be My living reflection, through love and mercy. I answered, "Lord, but they often take advantage of my goodness." That makes no difference, My daughter. That is no concern of yours. As for you, be always merciful toward other people, and especially toward sinners. 
 
O God, give me a deeper faith that I may always see in [my neighbor] Your Holy Image which has been engraved in [his] soul.
 
Have great love for those who cause you suffering. Do good to those who hate you. I answered, "O my Master, You see very well that I feel no love for them, and that troubles me." Jesus answered, It is not always within your power to control your feelings. You will recognize that you have love if, after having experienced annoyance and contradiction, you do not lose your peace, but pray for those who have made you suffer and wish them well. 
 
St. Faustina

Popular posts from this blog

Daily Thought For October 23, 2022

Daily Thought For May 12, 2016