Daily Thought For November 17, 2014

Forgiveness Prayer

Please contemplate the words of this prayer 
And pray them from your heart with all sincerity. 


FATHER, I choose to forgive everyone that has ever offended or hurt me in any way, and I ask for the grace to be able to forgive them from my heart. Give me Your Love for everyone that has ever hurt me. JESUS, I ask you to come into my heart, take control of my life, and fill me with the healing power of your HOLY SPIRIT. Heal my body, soul and spirit. Heal me of all painful memories and release me from the bondage to them. Cleanse my mind of anything that I have read or seen that was not pleasing to you. Set me free of anything that is not a part of your plan. I want only the power of the Holy Spirit operating in me. Give me a hunger for the word of God; open it up to me with greater understanding. Let me experience your love for me in a greater way than I have ever known before. Let the love of Jesus flow out of me to everyone I meet. Grant this through our Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ, who lives and reigns with you and the Holy Spirit, one God, forever and ever. Amen 

Adapted from a prayer written by Lorraine Dolan


Popular posts from this blog

Daily Thought For October 23, 2022

Daily Thought For May 12, 2016