DailyThought For January 17, 2020

Divine Mercy & Patience

     The Lord gave me an occasion to practice patience through a particular person with whom I have to carry out a certain task. She is slower than anyone I have ever seen. One has to arm oneself with great patience to listen to her tedious talk (Diary 1376)

Reflection 

It's comforting to read about someone who drove a saint a little crazy. The offender means no ... offense ... but sometimes a person just rubs us the wrong way. It doesn't mean we're bad, just human. As all saints are. It means we have to work on being more patient. 
As all saints did. 

Prayer 

From slow workers and tedious talkers, Lord, deliver us! On the other hand, I should thank You for those excellent opportunities to hone my skills in being patient. 


Jesus, I trust in You. 

from Day By Day With Saint Faustina 365 Reflections by Susan Tassone p. 138



Popular posts from this blog

Daily Thought For October 23, 2022

Daily Thought For May 12, 2016