Daily Thought For August 26, 2016

An Attitude Of Gratitude   

   For most of us, life is busy and complicated. We have countless responsibilities, some of which begin before sunrise and many of which end long after sunset. Amidst the rush and crush of the daily grind it is easy to lose sight of God and His blessings. But, when we forget to slow down and say “Thank You” to our Maker, we rob ourselves of His presence, His peace, and His joy.
    Our task, as believing Christians, is to praise God many times each day. Then, with gratitude in our hearts, we can face our daily duties with the perspective and power that only He can provide.
+++++++++++++++++
It is only with gratitude that life becomes rich - Dietrich Bonhoeffer
     Lord, make me a person with a grateful heart. You have given me much; when I think of Your grace and goodness, I am humbled and thankful. Today, I will praise You with my words and my deeds . . . and may all the glory be Yours. Amen

from Man of Prayer - 365 Daily Devotions

**Please note the next Daily Thought will be August 31, 2016**

Popular posts from this blog

Daily Thought For May 12, 2016

Daily Thought For October 23, 2022