Daily Thought For March 24, 2014


     We Are Being Prepared For Glory
   
     You are being renewed day by day. So do not be weighed down by yesterday's failures and disappointments. Begin this day anew, seeking to please Me and walk in My waysfocusing on today! As you do, I am able to transform you little by little. This is a lifelong processa journey fraught with problems and pain. It is also a journey full of Joy and Peace because I am with you each step of the way. 
     Notice that you are being renewed. This is not something you can do by your effort and willpower alone. My Spirit is in charge of your renewal, and He is alive within youdirecting your growth in grace. Do not be discouraged when you encounter problems and pain along your way. These are vital parts of the renewal process. Muster the courage to thank Me when you are going through painful experiences. Find hope through trusting that I continually hold you by your right handand I am preparing you for Glory! 

We do not lose heart. Though our outer self is wasting away, our inner self is being renewed day by day. ―2 Corinthians 4:16 

You, however, are controlled not by the sinful nature but by the Spirit, if the Spirit of God lives in you. And if anyone does not have the Spirit of Christ, he does not belong to Christ. ―Romans 8:9 

Yet I am always with you; you hold me by my right hand. You guide me with your counsel, and afterward you will take me into glory. ―Psalm 73:23-24 

from Jesus Today by Sarah Young pp.150-151

Popular posts from this blog

Daily Thought For October 23, 2022

Daily Thought For May 12, 2016